Bamboo Mask Mixing Bowl
Have you ever found yourself looking at whatever bowl from your kitchen and the first teaspoon you find to mix your favorite facial mask? Well, this will not happen anymore! We’ve put together the handiest and sustainable sourced tools for your zero waste face mask mixing!
Why do we buy Bamboo Mask Mixing Bowl?
- Nontoxic sustainable source material: 100% Bamboo.
- 100% biodegradable: after uncountable uses, your bamboo bowl and eco tools will return to the soil without damage!
- Washable: unlimited washes.
- Reusable: uncountable uses.
Easy to use
- Comfortable and perfect size: the perfect size to use just for a single quick facial mask or to do more than one!
- Designed with all the eco tools you need from mixing to apply directly to your face!
- Easy to clean: oil resistant and easy to remove any type of mask mixing.
- Easy to carry: very lightweight and easy to carry.
- Perfect for infinity DIY facial mask.
- Convenient for daily use.
- Mask brush length: 18.5 cm
- Mask bowl: 10.2 x 6 cm
- Spatula length: 17 cm
- Spoon length: 13 cm
What You’ll Get
- Bamboo Bowl.
- Bamboo Spatula.
- Bamboo Spoon.
- Bamboo Brush.
SUSTAINABLE BEAUTY IMPACT
On average, a person will use approximately 2 to 4 disposable pads per day to clean their face meaning each year, they send 1,440 pads to landfill. These disposable pads then take another 5 years to decompose (assuming the conditions are right for decomposition) and in the meantime more and more are being contributed each day.
environmental ecology + social ecology + mental ecology
It’s ecological wisdom that integrates humans within the environment makes them conscious and part of it.
This is why the ecosophist team have created a more sustainable yet cloud-like ecopad that can be used 200-250 times! In fact, using one ecopad 200 times will save the planet 7,000L of water. Bamboo, hemp and organic cotton are not only incredibly sustainable but as organic fibres, are compostable at the end of its useful life.
To see all the other products by Ecosophist click here.