Konjac Sponge Trio:
- They are made from the konjac root, after it is dried and crushed to form a flour, then formed in a semi-dome shape.
- There is a handy cotton string through the sponge allowing you to hang to dry.
- There are 3 in the ‘trio’- a white, green and a black.
- They will be rigid when you receive them, just add water and they become spongey, add a soap or cleanser and get cleaning Just rinse when finished and hang to dry until next time.
- The white is a natural one, the black one infused with charcoal and the green infused with aloe vera.