Eco Laundry Box
- Am so proud of this new Eco Box with all things ‘laundry’.
- None of us like spending more time in the laundry than we need, and the thought of chemicals and pollutants is horrible.
- I want my family and the planet to be as healthy as possible and this collections of products allow you to do just that!
In this mega laundry kit, I have included the following environmentally friendly products to get you as sustainable as possible and toxic-free at the same time:
- Merino Wool Dryer Balls
- Soap Berries 250g
- Pure Australian Essential Oils by ‘Essentially Australia’
- Set of 2 Microfibre Bags
- Stainless Steel Pegs
Here is what’s in the box:
Merino Wool Dryer Balls –
- When you must use the dryer, throw in a few of these 100% organic Merino Wool balls to cut down drying time up to 30% saving a heap of electricity.
- Add a few drops of your favourite essential oil for amazingly fresh scented laundry.
Soap Berries 250g –
- 100% natural, also known as ‘soapnuts’, they grow on trees in the Himalayas and contain saponin which is the foaming agent.
- Use for toxic free soap by adding 5 berries to the extra drawstring bag and throw into your wash.
- Add a few drops of pure and natural essential oils also to make sure your clothes smell freshly divine!
Pure Australian Essential Oils by ‘Essentially Australia‘ –
- So thrilled to be collaborating with this leading Aussie Essential oil brand that uses native flora to create their sublime oils.
- We have two in this Eco Laundry Box – ‘Eucalyptus Australiana’ & ‘Eucalyptus LemonBark’.
- Pop a few drops of either oil into your washing machine when you use the soapberries or onto your wool dryer balls to scent your clothes.
- Other Uses: Can also be diffused or combined with a carrier oil and used topically.
- Add a few drops into a bath.
Set of 2 Microfibre Bags –
- Microplastics in the ocean is a real thing and washing anything synthetic in your washing machine causes tiny little fibres to break off.
- They end up down the drain and into the waterways.
- Marine creatures then ingest these plastic fragments causing sickness, disease and often death.
Small 20 x 30 cms & Large 50 x 70 cms
Stainless Steel Pegs –
- 16 pegs in a drawstring cotton bag. Created from one piece of Grade 201 stainless steel wire, there are 4 varying sizes from small to extra large. Super strong, durable, recyclable.
- Strong enough to hang sneakers, delicate enough for underwear and there are no edges to catch fibres to will look after your clothes.
- A must-have alternative to plastic pegs.