- As soon as I discovered these tiny native birds, I fell in love. I find myself mesmerised by the rich contrasting tones within the feathers.
- Their tails have the most incredible and distinct spotted pattern that to me, appears to mimic speckled sunlight through leaves.
- I have sought to capture the elegance spotted pardalotes possess as they flit and perch among the eucalypt and grevillea flowers. – Isabelle Boreham
- This artwork is part of a collection of Australian bird artworks, that was published in our Australian Bird Portraits Book. Find out more here.
- Australian Native Bird Art – Spotted Pardalote – Eucalypt + Grevillea Flower
- Original Artwork by Isabelle Boreham. Signed Limited Edition of 200.
- All Prints come with a signed Certificate of Authenticity from the artist.
Small and Large Prints:
- A4 (Small Size) – Finished size 22.5 x 32 cm includes white border. Artwork size: 17.6 x 24.7 cm (with number/signature below artwork.)
- A3 (Large Size) – Finished size 32 x 45 cm includes white border. Artwork size: 25 x 35 cm (with number/signature below artwork.)
- Printed on 300gsm, 100% recycled uncoated, natural white archival paper.
- Shipped: Unframed, wrapped in a protective sleeve with a backing board & biography to enable safe postage.
Extra Large Prints:
- A2 (Extra Large Size) – Finished size 42 x 59.4 cm includes white border. Artwork size: 39.5 x 55.1 cm (with number/signature below artwork.)
- Printed on 240gsm Canson Aquarelle rag, museum grade paper.
- Shipped: Unframed, wrapped in acid free paper, rolled in a tube to enable safe postage.
- Care: Avoid direct sunlight.