Keepsake Baby Rattle
- Your baby will learn cause and effect when they shake shake shake their rattle to make noise!
- They will also improve their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination as they twist, turn and spin the wooden rings.
Is your little one teething?
- No problem! Our rattles double as a teething toy and are completely safe for your baby to mouth.
- Your baby will love bringing their rattle to their mouth and safety exploring the textures with their tongue and gums!
Did we mention safe?
- Our rattles are made from chemical free, non-toxic, all natural beech wood.
- Beech wood is not only BEAUTIFUL but non-splintering and naturally antibacterial, making it perfect for toys that get shoved in your baby’s mouth! As with all our designs our Keepsake Baby Rattle is independently tested and certified to meet Australian and New Zealand Safety Standards (AS/NZS 8124).
- The only tough choice when purchasing our Keepsake Baby Rattle is whether or not you choose UNSEALED or SEALED!
- Our sealed rattled are finished with organic beeswax and coconut oil and ends up with a slightly darker finish.
- Our rattles are lovingly hand finished to make sure they are silky smooth for your babes.
- Please allow up to 1 week for your rattle to be sanded smooth before shipping.
- To wash, wipe with a damp cloth.
- Do not submerge in water.
- Always supervise your children with our products and discard at the first sign of damage.