Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid & Niacinamide Serum
- Soften and brighten your dull and dry skin with this lightweight and oil-free Vitamin C Serum.
- Perfect for your face and eyes, it will enhance your natural glow and leave you feeling rejuvenated while reducing the appearance of age spots and pigmentation.
- A luxurious blend of Vitamin C, Vitamin B3 Niacinamide,
- Hyaluronic Acid and pure hydrosols of Rose and Chamomile.
- We’ve combined these amazing natural brightening ingredients into one easy to use bottle, giving your skin a healthy and nourished glow.
- Our Vitamin C Serum is fragrance-free and doesn’t contain any essential oils.
- It’s a completely oil-free product that doesn’t feel sticky on your skin. The subtle aroma of rose completes the product and it’s perfect to use as a stand-alone serum for those of us who don’t have time for too many products.
Why use Vitamin C Serum?
- Vitamin C is one of nature’s best anti-aging and brightening products.
- Combining it in a facial serum can give you many advantages, including evening out your skin tone, reducing age spots and pigmentation, adding hydration, collagen production, anti-aging and more.
- The best part is that it’s suitable for most skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Our Vitamin C Serum at Luxeluna has no nasties in it and is completely toxin-free. Giving you an all-natural, healthy glow.
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
- The name may be tricky to say but the product is actually something that our body naturally produces. Over time, with age, our bodies produce less and less.
- Adding it to our serum, will naturally protect your skin’s water balance and maintain its moisture levels, aiding in the absorption of active ingredients and keeping your skin soft, supple and hydrated.
What is B3 Niacinamide?
- Also known as Nicotinamide, it’s one of the B group vitamins that are essential for cell health metabolism and anti-ageing. Some studies have also shown its ability to aid with evening out the skin tone and is useful in the management of problem skin.
- A study in 2000 concluded that using 2% niacinamide reduced the TEWL (Transepidermal water loss) by 24% in just 4 weeks. Combined with Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid, this product will help strengthen your skin and improve your uneven skin tone.
If you only have time to use one product, then we recommend you use our Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide. All of these ingredients have the same PH level and are gentle on your skin. They work very well together, leaving you with a healthy, glowing complexion.
Winner of the 2021 Organic Beauty Green Award. Its Eco-Choice Award for Excellence in sustainability, for our superior range of Eco-products, including ingredients & packaging.
use morning and night after cleansing and Toner.
- Rose hydrosol (Rose Damascena)
- Chamomile hydrosol (Anthemis Nobilis)
- Propanediol (palm free humectant)
- B3 Niacinamide (nature identical)
- Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, stable PH balanced)
- Hyaluronic Acid (corn derived)
- Xanthan Gum
- Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate, (nature identical, palm oil free preservative)
- Sodium Phytate (natural chelating agent)
- Approved: Australian Certified Toxic-Free, Made Safe, Allergy Certified, Cruelty-Free & Vegan-Friendly Certified.
- Skin type: all
- Skin feel: light, refreshing, non-sticky
- Aroma: no added fragrance. low rose natural fragrance from the hydrosols
- Packaging: 30ml amber glass bottle, recyclable / plastic serum pump top, returnable. We accept the returned tops. Please see below.
- Sustainable, eco conscious and palm oil free
*As we innovate, from time to time our ingredients may change. Please refer to our website for our latest ingredient list.
FREE shipping across Australia!
WATCH our video here
- Best before: use within 6 months
- Store in a cool dark place. Cosmetic use only. Not to be consumed.
- 45 day money back guarantee
- We offer a 45 day money back guarantee. Please see here for your REFUND POLICY
- Eco-Conscious container return scheme
- We use biodegradable packing material, tape and recyclable shipping boxes.
Please ensure bottles and jars are recycled. Jars can also be returned to us for reuse as they can be thoroughly cleaned, santised and sterilised.
Tops, droppers, lids and pumps can be returned to us to be TERRACYCLED. We recommend sending when you have at least 10 to make it worthwhile. But of course, we will accept any amount. Please let us know when you’ve sent them so we can issue you with a store credit.
Vitamin C: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18492184/
Hyaluronic acid: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3583886/