- Spinach, Tulsi, moringa, cardamon, Ginger, Cinnamon and Ashwagandha
- Spinach fine powder is a good source of protein, fiber, antioxidant, and minerals, making it a suitable ingredient to be used in the formulation of foods with high nutritional or biological values.
- Tulsi or holy basil [Ocimum sanctum or Ocimum sanctum Linn) is an important herb in Ayurvedic medicine (the traditional medicine of India).
- It is especially known as an adaptogen, an herb that supports the body’s stress response
Contains powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-stress, and antioxidant effects.
- boosts immunity by increasing natural killer cells.
- improves symptoms associated with stress and anxiety.
- improves quality of sleep and may help with insomnia.
- Anti-oxidant, high protein, high fibre, anti-inflamatory, Vegan, Keto, Gluten free, nut free, dairy free, egg free, no added sugar
- Shelf life – 9-10 months