Reusable Cotton Pads Organic Bamboo
Why We Love Bamboo:
- Ultra-soft: Our reusable makeup pads are made from 70% organic bamboo and 30% organic cotton, this unique combination will remove your makeup very gently
- Toner or cleansing water: apply your toner or cleansing water and enjoy the cloud-like cleaning
- Antibacterial: the absorbency of bamboo combined with its natural antibacterial and deodorizing properties make it an ideal pad for a gentle cleaning skincare routine
- Size: 9.5 cm diameter
- Sustainability: Imagine how much cotton we would save from landfills if everyone used reusable bamboo pads!
We recommend hand-washing our reusable makeup remover pads with soap and cold water after each use as this will extend their lifespan.
- Washing your reusable cotton pads immediately after each use will make it easier to remove the makeup (before it sets in)
- Pop your makeup pads into the cotton mesh laundry bag and throw it in with your laundry for a deeper or an additional clean (once a week)
- Once washed, hang the pads up to dry, and they’re ready for the next time you need them!
What You’ll Get In Your Reusable Cotton Pads Organic Bamboo Set:
- 6 x Organic Cotton Bamboo.
- 1 x Cotton Mesh Laundry Bag
Want to grab a set of both Hemp and Bamboo Ecopads? Our Mix & Match bundle allows you to do just that!
Reusable Makeup Pads Organic Bamboo & Cotton – 6 Pcs
SUSTAINABLE BEAUTY IMPACT
On average, a person will use approximately 2 to 4 disposable pads per day to clean their face meaning each year, they send 1,440 pads to landfill. These disposable pads then take another 5 years to decompose (assuming the conditions are right for decomposition) and in the meantime more and more are being contributed each day.
This is why the ecosophist team have created a more sustainable yet cloud-like ecopad that can be used 200-250 times! In fact, using one ecopad 200 times will save the planet 7,000L of water. Bamboo, hemp and organic cotton are not only incredibly sustainable but as organic fibres, are compostable at the end of its useful life.
To see all the other products by Ecosophist click here.