How to Use Moon Eaze
- Pop into your bag or pocket and take it with you wherever you go to assist your needs. Got cramps?
- Roll liberally onto your lower abdomen. Anxiety?
- Roll over your chest, or area of discomfort. Headache?
- Roll onto your temples. Moody?
- Roll onto your wrists & inhale deeply.
- Natural perfume? Sides of neck
- Made with 100% Certified Organic Essential Oils.
- One of the most well known oils for supporting hormone balance and helping with PMS and menstrual pain.
- Because of its ability to act on the olfactory system of the brain ylang ylang can have immediate positive effect enhancing your mood, is a natural energizer and pms fighter.
- Widely celebrated for its anti-inflammatory properties, it has antispasmodic, antidepressant effects helping bring a sense of calm during times of anger or irritability.
Bergamot essential oil
- Bergamot may relieve stress and anxiety due to the flavonoids in the oil which stimulate the production of the neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamine (happy hormones).
Ginger Essential oil
- Ginger Essential Oil is known to help facilitate the elimination of toxins, boosts digestion, eases discomforts of the stomach and bowel and reduce inflammation.
Geranium Bourbon Reunion
- An uplifting oil known to be useful for anxiety, hormonal mood swings and supporting hormone balance.
- Cedarwood is an emmenagogue, meaning it may stimulate menstruation, regulate cycles and help with pain, fatigue and nausea.
Palma Rosa essential oil
- Mood enhancer and digestive aid.
- Used as a carrier oil, quickly absorbed by skin leaving a smooth, silky non-greasy finish.
Fractionated coconut oil
- Used as a carrier oil, moisturizes skin, rolls on easily and doenst stain clothing or have a scent.
Apricot Kernel oil
- Used as a carrier oil, closely resembling the natural sebum produced in human skin so it is quickly absorbed and nourished.