- A blend of 8 carefully selected ORGANIC plant oils that will help nourish, hydrate, rejuvenate and regenerate as well as improving the elasticity of the skin
- Facial oils help keep your skin healthy and attractive because they replenish your skin’s natural oil content.
- Oils not only form a temporary barrier, but they also feed skin with the nutrients it needs to restore itself.
- Our oils contain organic plant oils which are grown without the use of herbicides and pesticides.
- If you have dull skin, use a face oil as a primer before applying makeup.
- Because face oils contain such concentrated amounts of nutrients, a little bit goes a long way.
- One to three drops of your choice of oil is enough to cover your whole face and deliver the benefits your skin needs.
- Winner of the 2021 Organic Beauty Green Award. Its Eco-Choice Award for Excellence in sustainability, for our superior range of Eco-products, including ingredients & packaging.
LINK TO OUR ECOBUY REVIEW HERE
- Approved: Australian Certified Toxic-Free, Made Safe, Allergy Certified, Cruelty-Free & Vegan-Friendly Certified.
- Skin type: sensitive, dry, normal, aging
- Skin feel: medium skin feel
- Aroma: fragrance free option
- Packaging: 30ml (1oz) amber glass bottle recyclable / plastic oil dropper, returnable. See below
- Sustainable, eco conscious and palm oil free
- 100% pure
- Prunus armeniaca (Apricot oil)
- Argania Spinosa (Argan oil)**
- Adansonia Digitata (Baobab oil)
- Oenothera biennis Evening primrose oil)
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba oil)
- Sclerocarya birrea (Marula oil)**
- Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil)
- Vitamin E (tocopherol)**
- Citrullus lanatus (Watermelon oil)
*99% organic ingredients
**contains ALLERGY WARNING: nut oils, soya derivative
- Apricot oil is rich in Vitamin C & E and helps to improve skin tone, maintain softness and radiance of the skin. It also nourishes the skin and lowers the appearance of face wrinkles, fine lines and blemishes. Lighter
- Rich in vitamin E, Omega 6, Oleic & Linoleic acid and powerful anti-oxidant properties.Suitable for all skin types. Great for aging skin, damaged skin, acne prone and visibly reducing the appearance of scarring. Medium
- Baobab is believed to be six times richer in vitamin C than an orange.
- The oil is also rich in vitamins A (carotenoids), D, E and essential fatty acids. Its high concentration of vitamins makes it a very nourishing oil beneficial for dry skin, and helps to improves its elasticity by encouraging the regeneration of skin cells without clogging the pores.
- Its rich essential fatty acid content makes it useful to help alleviate chronic dry skin conditions. Heavier
Evening Primrose –
- Evening Primrose is rich in essential fatty acids such as GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid). Due to its high content of GLA, it boasts the ability to help reduce skin inflammation.
- Evening Primrose Oil is very well suited for dry and mature skin and is known as one of the best oils for anti-ageing.
- With its high contents of vitamins and other nutrients, it’s said to help maintain normal skin function and prevent signs of premature ageing. – Heavier
- Rich in vitamin A, B, D, E, antioxidants and minerals. Great for all skin types. Soothes, conditions, heals, moisturises and balances sebum product without clogging pores.
- A powerful antioxidant that helps skin fight stress caused by everyday exposure to pollutants and other toxins. Lighter
- Marula is super rich in proteins and essential fatty acids (Omega 6 & 9), easily absorbs into the skin, reduces transepidermal water loss.
- Also help to treat chapped skin, reduce the appearance of skin redness and scarring, and minimise fine lines. Heavier
- Rich in vitamin A, C, F and essential fatty acids. Great for anti-aging and sensitive skin. Perfect for visibly reducing the appearance of scarring and wont clog pores.
- Full of antioxidants, moisturising, regenerating and absorbs quickly into the skin. Medium
Watermelon oil –
- fast absorbing and deeply penetrating and moisturising.
- Protects with antioxidants, minerals, and unsaturated fatty acids.
- It contains oleic acid, omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids, Vitamin A, B, and E, and a host of minerals, including magnesium, iron, copper, and potassium Lighter
- use 1-2 drops twice a day, morning and evening after cleansing
Best before: use within 6 months
Store in a cool dark place. Cosmetic use only. Not to be consumed. Contact us for a customisable blend.
- Pregnancy friendly
- Highest quality from certified suppliers
- A portion of the proceeds from each product is donated children’s cancer and histiocytosis charities
*As we innovate, from time to time our ingredients may change. Please refer to our website for our latest ingredient list
45 day money back guarantee
We offer a 45 day money back guarantee. Please see here for your REFUND POLICY
Eco-Conscious container return scheme
We use biodegradable packing material, tape and recyclable shipping boxes.
Please ensure bottles and jars are recycled. Jars can also be returned to us for reuse as they can be thoroughly cleaned, santised and sterilised.
Tops, droppers, lids and pumps can be returned to us to be TERRACYCLED. We recommend sending when you have at least 10 to make it worthwhile. But of course, we will accept any amount. Please let us know when you’ve sent them so we can issue you with a store credit.
Plant oils: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5796020/