- Gently clarifies and balances the hair
- Helps to remove brassy tones from blondes
- Helps to remove the buildup of chlorine
- Greater than 95% naturally derived and organic ingredients
- Certified non-toxic and made safe. Not tested on animals. Made in Australia
- Use 20 cent piece size and lather in hands. Massage the product into the hair working it gently down the mid-lengths to the ends of the hair.
- Always wash the hair twice. Rinse product out well before applying the next product.
- If you have chlorine buildup in the hair apply a handful of Balancing shampoo to dry hair, gently massage through mid-lengths and ends avoiding the root area, rinse and wash hair as usual.
- Ensure the bottle is not sitting directly under the showerhead, this will prevent any water from entering the bottle and spoiling the product, also because only a small amount of product is used this will keep the packaging looking great for months to come.
- Tasmanian Bridestowe Lavender
- Native Australian Kakadu Plum
- Green Tea