Our handmade wrap is a generous 110cm x 120cm, making it super versatile throughout the baby and toddler stages and can function as
- a wrap for sleeping to reduce the natural startle reflex and better sleep;
- a nursing cover for on-the-go feeding;
- a burp cloth;
- a breathable pram cover to reduce distractions for on-the-go naps;
- a sheet or tummy time blanket; and
- a change table cover or clean surface when travelling or visiting a friend’s place.
Free delivery on orders over $100 Australia wide (excluding our Early Black Friday sale) and lovingly wrapped with plastic free packaging.
Certified organic cotton is the best and safest choice for babies, producers and the environment. This product is:
- Free from any nasty chemicals, dye or sprays; and healthier for the farmers and manufacturers who make the product as well as the environment. The wrap is a blend of organic cotton and TENCEL fibre which is an eco-friendly fibre made of renewable wood pulp in a closed loop system so no chemicals are released into the environment
- Gentle on skin and perfect for babies experiencing eczema
- Ethically sourced from a certified fair-workers factory in India
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable material that uses 70% less water during its production (compared to conventional products).