About Amber House Beads
- Amber beads are a fabulous natural solution to assist your child through the misery of teething – without drugs!
- These are not designed to be chewed, It’s believed that when worn against the skin the beads release natural oils that are absorbed, soothing aches and pains.
- They have been used through the centuries for healing, pain relief and to boost the body’s immune system.
- Amber House necklaces are lightweight and comfortable for your child to wear and they look fantastic.
- Teething beads are designed to be worn and not chewed. The necklace should only be worn under the supervision and not when your child is sleeping.
- Each Necklace has been carefully handcrafted with your babies safety in mind.
- Knots between each bead mean that if the necklace is broken, only one bead will come off.
- A special clasp will release the necklace if too much pressure is applied. Each bead is carefully rounded and polished to be comfortable against your child’s skin.
Meet our supplier
- These necklaces are made by a small family business based in Sopot- Poland, run by two sisters.
- They are the third generation of their family working with Amber! Mrs. Daria (the owner) met me before I had kids. She has never complained when my daughter was running around her office and screaming. She is the nicest person you can meet. Its been 10 years since we started working together and I still love going to her workshop when in Poland