- All BIBS dummies feature a vented teat which are tiny holes which allows air to escape, thus allowing it to stay soft and keep its shape, thereby helping to prevent jaw malformation.
- Due to the “vent” opening, water can sometimes enter the teat when the soother is boiled or sterilised, if this happens let the dummy cool down and then simply press out the remaining water using your finger and thumb, with the ring facing downwards
- Please ensure you choose your BIBS dummies carefully, for hygiene reasons we do not offer any returns or exchanges.
- All BIBS Dummies meet the Australian Safety Standard for soothers (code number AS2432-1991).
- The BIBS Dummies are also made to in accordance with the Pacifier Safety requirements by European standard EN1400.
Please note: Dummies do not come with a cover or cap.
- Do not use a steriliser of any kind as they can get too hot and may make the plastic bubble.
- Immerse your BIBS dummy in a cup of boiling water for 5 minutes and let it air dry.