Empowered Survivor Breast Cancer Awareness Body Candle
- In support of breast cancer awareness, this female body candle tells the story of every proud surviving woman who empowers and inspires others to keep going through those tough times.
- They are strong, amazing women (and men). They are our family, our friends, ourselves.
- $5 from each candle purchase will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. This foundation has always been close to my heart. Starting from a young age, my dad and I worked tirelessly selling all those ribbons.
- I have done the breakfast fundraisers, the recent 55 squat challenge, and now I would love to contribute my beautiful body candles to the cause and gift those loved ones around you with this empowering candle.
- My candles are made using pure soy wax.
- Candles are individually handcrafted therefore there may be slight variations in colour and shape.
- These candles are more for novelty and decorative purposes however if you do wish to light your candle please place on a heat resistant surface and follow all safety directions.
- Safety Instructions:
Failure to follow instructions could result in fire, hazard or injury. Never move a lit candle. Always place candle on a solid, stable, heat resistant surface. Do not place in drafty position. Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Be careful of hot wax after candle is extinguished. Store candle in a cool, dry place. Keep wick length to 5mm or shorter.
- Bumps & Bubs takes no responsibility for any loss of damage due to misuse or burning of candles. Burn at your own risk.