Creamy Scented Soy Wood Wick Candle – Large
- The entirety of an Soy Happy Woodwick Candle is made up of conscientiously sourced resources and materials.
- All Soy Happy candles are individually hand poured, with no more then six made at any one time.
- This is to ensure the highest quality of detail and loving care. We chose soy wax as it is made from the oils of soybeans and vegetables – both renewable and natural sources.
- The wood wick is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), and if you listen closely, you can hear the crackling sounds of a campfire in the centre of your lit candle.
- Wood wicks burn longer than traditional cotton wicks and will occasionally burn higher.
- Like the wood in a fireplace, the height and intensity of the flame will vary from time to time, creating a natural, nostalgic atmosphere.Last, but definitely not least, the apothecary jar was specifically chosen to accentuate the wood wick’s intensity and cup the flame so that it appears like a personal ‘bonfire in a jar’. * As an added bonus, the natural oils in the unscented candles can be used as a moisturiser as it is rich in vitamin E and is easily and smoothly absorbed into skin (not recommended for sensitive skin).Credits: Designed and handmade by KellyPhotography Dulce Amore (www.dulceamor.com.au/)