Beeswax Wraps – Medium Chimp Pack
This pack includes:
- 2 x Medium Size 28 x 28
- 1 x Small Size 20 x 20
What do you use Beeswax Wraps for?
- Good question, you can wrap up the end of a cucumber, a pear, and apple, a MANGO (tried that for the first time today!)
- Celery, bowls of leftovers, sandwiches, the options are endless, and my favourite by far, an Avocado, a half eaten avocado, lasted in the wrap for 6 days, I felt that it would have been ruined if I left it any longer and was super happy with 6 days.
- NOT recommended on raw meat!
- The wraps cannot be washed in hot water because the wax will melt.
- You wash the wraps in warm soapy water and leave to dry.
- Depending on how regularly you use them, they can last up to a year with replenishment.
- Once finished, they can be composted.
- Fabrics do vary on what is available at the time, no design is guaranteed.
- Our wraps are HandMade using Australian ingredients, including Local South WA Beeswax.
- Recipe ingredients include, WA beeswax, coconut oil and gum rosin.