- Each ornament measures approximatley 7.5cm.
- They are made of hand felted sheep’s wool and quality yarn for the embroidery.
- Founded in 1997, Kenats Tun trains young people throughout Armenia in traditional handicrafts such as felting, woodcarving, embroidery and more.
- Lala at Kenats Tun works intensively throughout Armenia to train young people in traditional handicrafts.
- From Spitak in the north to Armavir in the west and Chambark in the east, a new generation of young artisans is being developed and nurtured.