Mumma Blend Body Oil
Maybe you are:
- suffering from dry and lifeless skin
- looking to add in a chemical free face and body product to your regime
- pregnant and helping your expanding skin cope with the extra pressure and dryness;
- welcomed bubba into this world and need to help your skin feel beautiful again;
Whichever you are, our Mumma’s blend is filled with ingredients to help you achieve lush skin that is safe for everyone; sensitive skin and pregnant women alike! Suitable for everyone except those mummas in the first trimester.
As with all our products, there are no nasty chemicals or additives, using organic products wherever possible and are cruelty-free and vegan.
Want to know why we included what we did? Find out below:
- Coconut Oil has a reputation of being an excellent skin moisturizer and softener, and is known as one of nature’s best remedies for treating dry skin (which is often the case in motherhood phases).
- This oil closely resembles the sebum (oil) of the skin and is rich in nutrients such as Vitamin E and B, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that work together to help repair damaged skin cells, fight premature ageing and provide long lasting moisture and hydration for the skin. It penetrates easily into the skin, and is well suited for all skin types, but particularly sensitive, oily and combination skin.
Grape Seed Oil:
- GSO has a high percentage of linoleic acid, Vitamin C, A, E Iron, Calcium and Omega 6 & 9, and is rich in anti-oxidants.
- Australian Macadamia Oil: Our 100% pure Macadamia Oil is high in mono-unsaturated fatty acids and palmitoleic acid (promotes soft skin) as well as Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids.
- It has been suggested that massage with Macadamia oil can help minimise the formation of stretch marks. Minor skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema have also been known to respond well to this oil.
- Specially high in oleic acid (Omega-9), linoleic acid (Omega-6), dermal palmitoleic acid, potassium, and vitamins A, B1, D & E. Due to its unique properties, this oil is particularly suitable for treating rough, flaky and dry skin.
- Rose, Geranium and Ylang Ylang essential oils: We cant get enough of this smell. Added into the oil well within the safe dilution guidelines for expecting mummas, these oils give a floral, musky aroma subtly interlaced with rose.