Bubba Blend Body Oil
Want to know why we included what we did? Find out below:
- Coconut Oil has a reputation of being an excellent skin moisturizer and softener, and is known as one of nature’s best remedies for treating dry skin (which is often the case in motherhood phases).
- Suitable for all skin types, Safflower Oil is highly rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants; particularly Linoleic acid, which is an Omega-6 essential fatty acid that cannot be produced naturally by the body. It is highly hydrating, locking in moisture and has been known to assist skin conditions associated to dry and itchy skin.
- Contains a vast amount of minerals, essential fatty acids (linoleic and oleic) and Vitamins A, B, D, E & K. It is readily absorbed into the skin and is an excellent moisturiser and emollient, as well as possessing anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and regenerating properties.
- Especially high in oleic acid (Omega-9), linoleic acid (Omega-6), dermal palmitoleic acid, potassium, and vitamins A, B1, D & E. Due to its unique properties, this oil is particularly suitable for treating rough, flaky and dry skin.
Apricot Kernel Oil:
- Silky soft and highly hydrating, Apricot Kernel oil contains high levels of vitamins A and E to keep skin nourished and soothing irritated skin.
- This oil closely resembles the sebum (oil) of the skin and is rich in nutrients such as Vitamin E and B, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids. It provides long-lasting moisture and hydration for the skin and penetrates easily for quick absorption. It is well suited for all skin types, but particularly sensitive skin.
- Lavender, German Blue Chamomile, and Mandarin Essential Oils: Lavender and Chamomile are both known for their wonderful calming effects, while Mandarin gives the oil a citrus lift making this a subtly scented relaxing oil for little ones.