2X Sooth and Hydrate Peel-off Aloe Vera Face Mask
- Aloe Vera contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it is highly soothing and moisturising for the skin.
- Aloe Vera helps intensely moisturise skin without leaving that greasy feeling behind. It locks in moisture and leaves skin smooth and soft.
- It is great for Sensitive Skin as it is packed with compounds purported to help suppress inflammation and soothes the skin.
Vitamin B5 helps to keep skin soft and smooth.
- It is deeply hydrating and helps to keep skin quenched by absorbing moisture from the air.
- Lavender oil is great at balancing your skin’s moisture barrier, so that it isn’t too oily or too dry.
- It is an extremely versatile essential oil due to its high antioxidant, calming and soothing properties.
- Green Tea Extract helps diminish the signs of aging, calms irritation, evens out discoloration, diminishes the appearance of cellulite, soothes redness and swelling, repairs damage, exfoliates, decreases the appearance and occurrence of blackheads, eliminates dead skin, dirt, and other pollutants on the skin’s surface, decreases, and reduces the appearance of dark circles.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of masking powder with 2 tablespoons of water to form sooth thick paste like toothpaste consistency. Apply a thick layer on dry face avoiding hairline, eyebrows, eyes and lip areas.
- The mask will gel after 5 to 8 minutes allowing ample time for application. Leave till dry then peel off in upward direction.
- Rinse with water to remove residue.
- Diatomaceous Earth, Glucose, Algin, Calcium Sulfate, Magnesium Carbonate, Mica, Panthenol, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Allantoin, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Chromium Oxide Greens (Cl 77288), Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Citrus Reticulata Peel Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Wood Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.
99% NATURALLY DERIVED INGREDIENTS